Kamis, 30 Oktober 2008

WELCOME IN MY BLOG....

Hello all welcome to my blog.
I live in the town of Pekalongan, Indonesia.
I like fun games and chess.
I dream that when a person can become indonesian world champion.
This blog contains about learning how to play chess theory.
the history of chess origin and also the latest International chess tournament.
I do not forget to say thank you that you have to visit my blog.
please give criticism and advice to my blog can be useful for all.
thanks
A successful

2 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

Blognya bagus.. pake bhs inggris lagi.. :) pernah main catur online? http://achoox.wordpress.com/2008/08/25/serunya-bermain-catur-online-di-playchesscom/

Salam kenal jg :D
GENS UNA SUMUS

Anonim mengatakan...

Trims mas bos atas ucapannya,sekalian belajar inggris mumpung gratis pke translate... sering mlah,di yahoo nick saya art_to_antok klo di chess.com pke nick aatokk.klo anda biasa main dimn??kpan2 kita main...